Cookies are short text files (letters and / or numbers) that the websites visited by the User send to the browser of the device used by the latter (PC, tablet, smartphone). Here they are stored, to be subsequently retransmitted to these sites during a new visit by the same User (so-called “session cookies“), or later, possibly also after days (so-called “persistent cookies“).
Cookies do not record any personal information about the User, nor any identifiable information.
Cookies are used for different purposes. By way of example and not exhaustive, the following are cited: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may require the consent of the User.
The types and purposes of the Cookies used by this Website are listed below. Some of them may not require the consent of the User or could be managed directly by the Data Controller – depending on what is described – without the help of third parties. If among the tools indicated below there were services managed by third parties, these could – in addition to what is specified and also without the knowledge of the owner – perform tracking activities of the User.
Technical and statistical cookies aggregated
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website, as they are used to make browsing or to provide a service requested by the User. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the Website.
These cookies can be:
- “Session“: are cookies with a temporary duration, that is strictly limited to the browsing session of the Website. Therefore, when this is concluded and the browser is closed, these Cookies are automatically deleted;
- “Persistent“: are cookies with a defined duration based on the use of the Site (for example, to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the Site) and are used to recognize, for this limited period of duration, the device of the User (in order to facilitate, for example, his/her access to the reserved area). Their possible deactivation by the User compromises the use of services accessible in the restricted area. The public part of the Website can still be used.
- Aggregated statistics cookies: they are cookies that carry out activities for saving User preferences, optimization and statistics. Specifically, they are distinguished in Cookies:
- “Profiling“: are permanent cookies, used to track the User’s browsing on the web, identifying his/her preferences, tastes, habits, choices, and to improve browsing experience, possibly providing, on the basis thereof, variable contents, also advertising. This website uses profiling cookies to save browsing preferences and optimize the User’s browsing experience. These cookies include, for example, those for setting the language and currency or for the management of statistics by the owner of the website.
Third Party Cookies
- Activities for saving preferences, optimization and statistics
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and allow tracking of the User’s browsing on the network.
The information generated by the Cookie will be transmitted to Google which will use it to examine the use of the Website in an aggregated and anonymous form. Google Analytics in fact makes anonymous the IP address of the User. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network, as well as, where provided, in turn transmit the information collected to third parties.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Place of processing: USA
Opt Out https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Cookie management by the User
The User can manage the cookie preferences independently and directly from his/her browser and prevent, for example, that third parties can install it. Through the settings of the Browser it is in fact possible to block Cookies, or delete those installed in the past, including the Cookie, in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this Site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage cookies, in a specific and detailed way, by accessing the settings of your browser. The procedure for managing cookies may vary from one browser to another. To disable cookies on smartphone, the user is invited to consult the relative manual, so as to find the most appropriate information about it.
Browser: is a program that allows you to view the contents of the pages of a Website and to interact with it, thus allowing the User to surf the Internet.
Website (Site): it is a set of related web pages, that is a hypertext structure of documents, which resides on a web server.
Personal Data (or Data): is any information that identifies or makes identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, a physical person and who can provide details on its characteristics, its habits, its lifestyle, its personal relationships, his state of health, his economic situation, etc.
Usage Data: are personal data collected automatically from the Site (or from Third Party Sites), among which: the IP addresses or the domain name of the host used by the User who connects to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the user, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Site , with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
Interested: is the natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
User: is the individual who uses this Site, which must coincide with the Interested person, or be authorized by, and whose Personal Data are being processed.
Data Controller (or Controller): is the natural person, legal entity, public or private body, the association or body responsible for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the profile of security, in relation to the functioning and use of this Site.
This information refers only to this Website and has been prepared in compliance with and in compliance with the obligations established by current legislation regarding cookies.